Friday, March 31, 2006
Get Started
It's going to be hard talking about my sister. She had a blog for a while that she used my uncle Tom's computer to do it with, and then he would go and write things on it as if he was her. And I have to confess that there were a few times that I went over and put some stuff on her blog. I feel guilty about that now because some of the stuff I put on her blog wasn't really nice. no it wasn't. I was just trying to be funny. She didn't really care because she was all caught up with the drug stuff. I want to try to explain what happened to her, but it is very confusing and alot is still a mystery that even that Pornoit couldn't figure out. Who is that guy anyway? I mean the guy that has the blog and writes about that woman who died that they called Bar of Soap. My uncle tried to explain it to me but he doesn't make sense. We found a old video tape we made a few years ago, and uncle Tom sent it to that place where we can put it on this blog here. But it has to be approved but it aint dirty or nothing like that, just when we were kids. I miss my sister. Maybe I can tell more what happened when i get used to this. it all seems kind of strange now maybe cause new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A warm welcome to the blogosphere, young madame! I posted a reply to your comment that might make you understand. I wish I could explain further but I can't risk my reputation as Poirot ;). Maybe another blogger can help you.
PS: I am very sorry for what happened. I have a firm belief that the soul lives on.
I would start a blog immediately if there were a couple people to post in it because I myself is a lousy poster. finally Lula was lucky.
Post a Comment