Patty Lamb
poor ol' heducation, he should try some o' that veeagra!
I'd like to see this PSA on bus stops all over the metro areas.
Lamb/slaughter interface.
But AC/DC sez that Hell ain't a bad place to be!
Of course, if you do get a degree you end up with a dog's head on Earth.
So THATS wher I seen Doug before! I thot it was at an Iron Maidin show, but I gess it was in the Devils palase.May be he was ther when Iron Maidin performed at the Devils palase.
Im sorrey you had to go to hell. I will pray for you if you think it can help.
No amount of prayer will help Lammy! I know her type well!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
poor ol' heducation, he should try some o' that veeagra!
I'd like to see this PSA on bus stops all over the metro areas.
Lamb/slaughter interface.
But AC/DC sez that Hell ain't a bad place to be!
Of course, if you do get a degree you end up with a dog's head on Earth.
So THATS wher I seen Doug before! I thot it was at an Iron Maidin show, but I gess it was in the Devils palase.
May be he was ther when Iron Maidin performed at the Devils palase.
Im sorrey you had to go to hell. I will pray for you if you think it can help.
No amount of prayer will help Lammy! I know her type well!
Post a Comment