Friday, July 11, 2008

Roasted Lamb



Lammy is the guest of honor at a roast at Ugly Grace's bar. But Lammy doesn't know that at a roast, her friends will make fun of her and say bad stuff about her as a joke.

4 comments:

Lily Strange said...

I reckon I need to do a exorcism on Cuzzin Hildy-Bob right soon. She shore do look possessed-like! Let me jest take a swig o' shine, an' I'll git right on it!
Rev. Billy Grahamcracker
Professhy-nal Exorcist

Lily Strange said...

That was the Rev. Billy Grahamcracker, possessing my computer. I chased him out using Enditall's broom.
I can relate to Lammy's gassiness, having eaten the spicy ribs and beans at Dirty Sanchez' restaurant today!

tsduff said...

I was very excited after reading Roasted Lamb... until I found out it was LAMMY....

Hobbes said...

Axe must have thought it was a roast for Flowering Kudzu.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States