Saturday, August 02, 2008

New Clothes

After drinking (too much) at Ugly Grace's Bar, Lammy went to the graveyard to take a nap and sleep it off. That is her favorite "private" place, as she calls it when she wants to be alone and relax. When she woke from her nap, she found a package with a dress in it. She loved the new dress with slits up the side, but there was only one shoe in the box with the dress. She loved the outfit so much, she wore it with just one shoe. She was very thankful, but didn't know who to thank. She just couldn't figure who would have dropped off such nice clothes for her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lamy! Yu look hot! Come bak staje at the Deth Cheze consurt tonite and I will show yu my apresiashun.

Anonymous said...

I think I saw Arsewipe carrying around a shoe like that and looking for his "true love."

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States