Saturday, October 18, 2008

Going Home Alone

Lammy was given a new outfit, compliments of Ugly Grace and Death Cheese, for entering the dance contest. But she didn't win. Sissy Spock won. She is the illegitimate daughter of Mr. Spock who got a woman pregnant while doing a mind meld with her. After all, they say the brain is the biggest sex organ. Something like that. Anyway, Lammy felt very despondent, though she really wasn't heartsick over losing the contest, nor blue from leaving alone. She actually wanted to be alone, as she so desires much of the time. It's not shyness, for she loves attention, like when she gets up and dances before a group. She doesn't know why she likes to be alone so much; it's just that after she gets her fix of attention, she has the need to withdraw into solitude. So she walked off into the darkness alone.

2 comments:

Lily Strange said...

I hate to bust in with a serious comment, but that is very much how I feel. I used to act in community theatre and I would feed off the attention I got when I was hamming it up. But when the play was over, I just wanted to be left alone. For me, though, it is shyness and never having been comfortable in my own skin.

Anonymous said...

NONONONONO!
I will not accept Lamy as a complex character.
The word verifier is "panswi." I guess that would be Pansi as a complex character.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States