Friday, March 06, 2009

Shocked and Sad


Lammy was totally shocked and very upset after reading what Quinn wrote about the Lord Iffy show. Lammy even got a new hair-do especially to impress Lord Iffy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...Lammy, far be it from me to interfere in such lofty things as Lord Iffy getting laid, but I have to tell you not to let yourself be too upset. This is my sister Quinn, the Queen of Shallow, who did the reporting. She would backstab anybody to get a piece of the 666,666,666,666,666,666 Quatloos that Lord Iffy is due should he hold out till the last episode. And gosh, there could be worse things than having parents that are closely related to each other, right? I mean, heck, Cuzzin Hildy-Bob isn't so bad! I mean, you could be a member of the Fashion Club with my sister, Sandi, Tiffany Blum-Deckler and Stacy. That's way worse than being a product of incest! And I'm sure that Lord Iffy thought your new 'do was fabulous. So chin up and all that. I can't believe I'm doing this, except that my sister is really a back-stabbing little snot.

Nessa said...

Families!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States