LAMMY
Saved by the Devil? Oh, dear!DEVIL
You know what your problem is, Patty?LAMMY
What?DEVIL
You lack self confidence. You don't trust yourself. You need faith, girl! Faith in yourself!I'm just a loser!
DEVIL
You have to like yourself to trust yourself. Love yourself to have faith in yourself!LAMMY
Love myself? Ain't that masturbation?DEVIL
I mean Vanity! The greatest virtue you can have!LAMMY
You mean like being vain?DEVIL
You must be vain or you'll be lame!LAMMY
I thought vanity was one of the seven deadly sins.DEVIL
Vanity is the root of all success! Jump to that other roof top, Patty!LAMMY
Jump over there? Are you kidding me?DEVIL
Trust yourself! Have faith! You can do it!




2 comments:
Well, if you can get into the building and find a feather pillow and some candle wax, you can make wings like Icharus. Then you can feel proud of your ingenuity!
Go for it Lamy.
The Master is the luxiest, which is the word verifier.
Post a Comment