I have a husband for Lammy but he's not nearly as handsome as the counselor.
PS. Please check your reader if you are not seeing new posts for me. It seems my feed address changed while I was gone. I am posting daily. And most importantly, Rabbit, Rabbit!
I seay, Lammy, love. I've bin having ah fine time with all of your clones, but you, one's old bean, and one has still not, daaare one seay, sealed the deal, aftah you, one's old bean, wohn the roysh to have sexual intercourse myself ohn one's shoh. One does hope that you, one's old bean, might considah myself for ah husband. You, one's old bean, and one could jolly well goh shopping for wedding dresses togethah! Heavens above! How smashing! Kisses, Lord Iffy
3 comments:
I have a husband for Lammy but he's not nearly as handsome as the counselor.
PS. Please check your reader if you are not seeing new posts for me. It seems my feed address changed while I was gone. I am posting daily. And most importantly, Rabbit, Rabbit!
I seay, Lammy, love. I've bin having ah fine time with all of your clones, but you, one's old bean, and one has still not, daaare one seay, sealed the deal, aftah you, one's old bean, wohn the roysh to have sexual intercourse myself ohn one's shoh. One does hope that you, one's old bean, might considah myself for ah husband. You, one's old bean, and one could jolly well goh shopping for wedding dresses togethah! Heavens above! How smashing!
Kisses, Lord Iffy
You should have come to me for ALL your intimate needs!
Post a Comment