Patty Lamb
The video is not working out. Unlike Lammy.
So are those two tufts just hair? I always thought she must still have sheep ears.
She prayed to Darwin and he evolved her to regular featured human girl, but she wears the "bear ears" hair-do because she liked the way you look, Hobbes.
You know, the clone Lammy looks and acts more like the real Lammy than Lammy does! I'm sooo confused!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The video is not working out. Unlike Lammy.
So are those two tufts just hair? I always thought she must still have sheep ears.
She prayed to Darwin and he evolved her to regular featured human girl, but she wears the "bear ears" hair-do because she liked the way you look, Hobbes.
You know, the clone Lammy looks and acts more like the real Lammy than Lammy does! I'm sooo confused!
Post a Comment