Patty Lamb
Is this Nessa or Ariel taking pictures?
Neither. It's Annie Leibowitz doing celebrity photo shots in black and white.
Although it could be Ariel. She used to take pictures. It could also be a Quantum camera commercial starring Xin and Paul.
It is interesting how the photographer of celebrities becomes a bigger celebrity than the celebrities she photographs.
I took lots of celebrity pictures when I went to the Philadelphia ComicCon. Maybe it is me.
It is interesting, Tom & Icy. It must be a bruise on the celebrity's ego. Anyway, looking forward to seeing to Xin and Paul's excellent DAZ3D adventure.
She can blackmail Paul with the pictures and threaten to show them to Lammy.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Neither. It's Annie Leibowitz doing celebrity photo shots in black and white.
Although it could be Ariel. She used to take pictures.
It could also be a Quantum camera commercial starring Xin and Paul.
It is interesting how the photographer of celebrities becomes a bigger celebrity than the celebrities she photographs.
I took lots of celebrity pictures when I went to the Philadelphia ComicCon. Maybe it is me.
It is interesting, Tom & Icy. It must be a bruise on the celebrity's ego.
Anyway, looking forward to seeing to Xin and Paul's excellent DAZ3D adventure.
She can blackmail Paul with the pictures and threaten to show them to Lammy.
Post a Comment