Patty Lamb
This is a long boring one. I am trying out a new animation program that I caught on sale.
I am glad you are back. I like the swirling skirt fabric.
She blew the robot's mind. The Dummy doesn't know how to fight. They dress like crap in this so-called parallel universe. Lammy better not spend too much time looking around before she heads back to Daz World!
I even find the boring ones interesting. I'm fascinated by the process. But I'm wondering if I'm still welcome here. We put up a new Pansi interview.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am glad you are back. I like the swirling skirt fabric.
She blew the robot's mind. The Dummy doesn't know how to fight. They dress like crap in this so-called parallel universe. Lammy better not spend too much time looking around before she heads back to Daz World!
I even find the boring ones interesting. I'm fascinated by the process. But I'm wondering if I'm still welcome here. We put up a new Pansi interview.
Post a Comment