Saturday, May 26, 2012

Running Out of Ideas

We are getting very bored making these Lammy videos. We need some fresh ideas. If you can think of anything please let us know in the comments.

5 comments:

k. riggs gardner said...

Oh no. What are we gonna do nooooooow?

k. riggs gardner said...

What about making pictures like sky scooter or lunar lander and then telling stories about Growing Up Lammy in chapters just like a storybook.

Tom & Icy said...

that is how we started Growing Up Lammy. But I got the impression that most people don't like to read, too bad.

Unknown said...

Please don't give up on Lammy! I look forward to every new one on YouTube! How about starting a new alternate universe where the characters all have different roles?

k. riggs gardner said...

I was happy to see Peter Piper in Lammy's dream on YouTube.

Why don't you read this again and see if you come up with your own fresh ideas:

Lammy's Backstory

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States