And then German Chocolate Bear fell in love with Creme Puff Bear and he began to date her. But that's another story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
May
(18)
- Resting For Awhile
- Fired Again -- Sort of...
- Back Home
- Bear Romance
- What's It All Mean?
- ...And I Ran More
- And I Ran...
- Alone Again
- Axe Man Left Me Again
- My Hero Again!
- My Woo-Woo Snatched!
- What Does The Dhole Want?
- That Darn Dhole Again!
- Graveyard Love
- A Kind Stranger
- Got That Paranoid Feeling
- The Crystal Ball
- The Door
-
▼
May
(18)
2 comments:
Nightmare more like it.
Awww, I'd like to hear their story! Have you seen the latest Flavor of Arsewipe? Why didn't I get that assignment? Who does Kizz Myass think she is anyway!!
Post a Comment