Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fired Again -- Sort of...

It was good getting out of that broken time portal machine! So I headed back to my class, but the teacher was really mad because I had missed so many classes. I tried to explain about going back in history to do my homework, but he just fired me. Well, it was like being fired. And the college kicked me out. That upset me, but what really bothered me was when I tried to go to cheerleader practice and they fired me, too! I felt all upset and depressed again, so I headed back to Ugly Grace's bar. Heck, I could get an education there!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

And it's a lot more fun too.

Anonymous said...

Come enroll at Netherworld U, Lammy. I promise you'll get a good education--or else!

Normy said...

Hell, in bars I learned how to turn a glass upside down without spilling the contents. That's always fun when you have bad service somewhere.

Hobbes said...

I think you were a sacrificial lamb. Every now and then Minnie Strator and her cronies have to kick somebody out to make it look as if there are standards.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States