I saw this meme on Seize the Nite, Stuffed Animal Tales, and one of Cheesemeister's blogs.
Here are the rules for the meme:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that he or she has been tagged by posting a comment on his or her blog.
1) I have the head of a sheep or lamb, thus they call me Lammy. Duh!
2) I believe that you really don't know a guy until you have had sex with him. And I really know a lot of guys! Girls too.
3) This one is confusing to me: I'm not sure if I should include it or not. There may be a lot of others just like me, but maybe not. I guess I could go ahead and put it down, but I'm not really sure. Maybe I shouldn't. But then again, maybe I should. I mean, it could be weird, but probably not. So I guess I will write it down here. Yet I am having second thoughts about it. Maybe I shouldn't. But maybe I should. Well, anyway, it's that I have a very hard time making a decision of what to do.
4) I like to drink a lot of wine. But what's weird is that I am not particular about who I drink with because I go to Ugly Grace's bar and grill. What's so weird about that is the people I hang with. They are all very weird. Except for Ugly Grace. She just looks weird because she is so ugly.
5) I like to masticate. But doesn't everyone?
6) I was killed by being burned up by a candle I was playing with, and then I went to hell. I didn't like that place very much and went to court and had my death reversed and rose from the dead. That's when I met Murry Magdalene. He/she was the first to see me when I rose.
7) I had a baby, Lambkin, but I don't know who the real father is. Peter Piper thinks he is the daddy, but he is just dancing to his own tune. Dr. Schitz is doing some DNA testing and the results should be back in a year or so.
Okay. Now if you want to respond, here is a twist. Tell us seven things that are NOT weird or unusual about yourself. Ha ha! Bet you can't do it!
2 comments:
Here at Steak Through the Heart we believe in carnal knowledge through eating, not sex.
I might be able to think of a few things that aren't weird about me, but I can't think of any about Dr. Schitz!
Post a Comment