Monday, June 16, 2008
Save The World Part 4
Romance begins to heat up between Lammy and Dewey Banjer. This just seems to make me realize that in our life we seek an equilibrium. Since Lammy doesn't know what that word means, we should say 'balance'. When someone insults us and hurts our feelings, or things are bad, then we seek out people to love and admire us and make things seem good. Then when things get good, we take it for granted and things slip back to being bad again. So, is Lammy's romance with Dewey going to last?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
June
(19)
- 18 - Sample of Destruction
- Hell's Bells Ringing In My Ears
- 16 - Toilet Lover
- 15 - Appreciating Music
- 14 - The Graveyard
- Vistors
- 12 - Outta Here!
- 11 - Working Girl
- 10 - Just Don't Get It!
- #9 - Not My First Time At The Rodeo!
- Part 8 - Facing Friends
- part 7 - Is It True Love?
- What The Professor Wants
- SAVE THE WORLD part 5
- Save The World Part 4
- Save The World part 3
- Save The World part 2
- Looking For Sex
- With Bill O'Reilly
-
▼
June
(19)
1 comment:
I am not a betting man, but I am a betting demon, and I usually win. I would say that Lammy's romance with Dewey will last even less time that Dewey's dalliance with Arsewipe. But I can't yet predict whether Dewey or Lammy will end up with X-Acto the Clown.
Post a Comment