Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SAVE THE WORLD part 5



Lammy and Dewey Banjer hook up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lammy! How many Quatloos will you pay me not to tell Lord Iffy about your dalliance with Dewey "Pig Squealin'" Banjer??
I was the fly on the wall while you were spawning! Damn did you look silly!

Hobbes said...

I'm really surprised at how much Dewey talks in bed.
Also, has Yam Man given him the habit of slipping momentarily into a British accent?

Anonymous said...

Yam Man 'ad me teach that Dewey bloke 'ow to speak proper like. Because 'e certainly talked funny before. I tried to teach 'im to dress cool too an' play music but 'e said 'e likes shit kicking. I guess that's from the time 'e spent with that tosser Arsewipe.
I'm opening for Death Cheese tomorrow night. Everyone should come--even Dewey.

Anonymous said...

When Dewey was with me, he usually said two things: "Squeal like a pig, Boy" and "Hot Day-um!" I tried to get him to call me Lord Arsewipe, Master of the Universe, but he just said "Squeal like a pig, Bitch." I loathe you, Lammy, you home wrecking ho!

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States