Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
July
(19)
- Strange Things Happen At Ugly Grace's Bar
- Lammy's New Look
- Make Over
- Annie Mae Gets Tickled
- Annie Mae Meets Metal Tinklebell
- Lammy's Friend From College
- Comedian Nite
- Closing Time
- Roasted Lamb
- A Night With zombies
- A Joke?
- zombies
- Learning History
- Let's Sing!
- Oxy Moron
- The Cat zone
- Shakespeare Recital
- 20 - Thinking
- 19 - Pick-up lines
-
▼
July
(19)
3 comments:
Flowering Kudzu is the only one that didn't make me throw up. I guess she can take this as a compliment if it suits her, although I'm sure I don't really mean it as one.
At least you find colourful personalities in this karaoke bar.
Norvis did very well for someone who's so nervous. Lammy must have been drinking heavily to bring off THAT song.
Post a Comment