Then came a guy's voice asking, "Don't I get a hug, too?" It was the Spooky Guy. He was out jogging when he saw the girls. Lammy asked him if he was the one who left her the nice outfit she was wearing, but he said he didn't leave it for her. He was curious why she was wearing only one shoe, and she explained there was only one shoe in the box. "Beggars can't be choosers," Lammy said. Neither of the girls inquired as to why he was running in his underwear, figuring there are much stranger things than that in the Netherworld.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Another Friend
Then came a guy's voice asking, "Don't I get a hug, too?" It was the Spooky Guy. He was out jogging when he saw the girls. Lammy asked him if he was the one who left her the nice outfit she was wearing, but he said he didn't leave it for her. He was curious why she was wearing only one shoe, and she explained there was only one shoe in the box. "Beggars can't be choosers," Lammy said. Neither of the girls inquired as to why he was running in his underwear, figuring there are much stranger things than that in the Netherworld.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
August
(29)
- Lammy Voice Test
- Role Model
- Keeping It In The Family
- Dirty Dan the Vampire
- A Place To Call Home
- A Stop On The Way Home
- Spooky Gal Meets Bot Buddy
- Lula
- The Place
- Prof Snewgflo Feels Dissed
- Bot Buddy Finds Lammy
- Bot Buddy Looks For Lammy
- Prof. Snewgflo and Bot Buddy
- A Trick
- The Secret Cabin
- Orlof Meets Annie Mae
- Lammy Gives Special Performance
- Axe Man Gives Special Performance
- Things Turned Sour at the Concert
- TT Pinky's Dance
- T. T. Pinky
- The Neon Blues
- Spooky Gal Made An Appearance
- Inner Space Dancers
- Went To a Concert With Asnuxd
- Another Friend
- Meeting An Old Friend
- New Clothes
- Nap Time
-
▼
August
(29)
4 comments:
AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!! AAAACCCCKKKK!!!
That is not I! That is my long buried--I mean, lost cousin, Olof Strait-Lacen. He is from the German half of my family. He was always pretending to be me because he is such a wannabe. But rather than heavy metal he enjoys singing songs by the likes of N Sync. And he dances like them as well! The horror of it!
I think he is actually related to Wolfie. Which would mean that I am related to Wolfie. He is definitely related to Spooky Gal. Which means that she is related to Wolfie, although she is bald.
I thought I buried him deep enough that he would never surface again. I shall have to learn better how to use these gardening implements! I tried to get Red Green to help, but he just chased me from the garden with his weed whacker.
Also it is very fitting at this moment that the word verification is "asnuxd." That is what I always called Cousin Olof to his face, when I wasn't saying it behind his back.
Cousin Spooky, you are such a curmudgeon! 18 years of unlife has done nothing to change your evil ways--or your outdated 80's metalhead hairdo!
Lammy, Dahling, do not let the inflection in my voice fool you. I am as straight as they come, but I am a metrosexual.
He is not a true Christinane yet but there is Hope!!!!!
Post a Comment