Lammy and Flowering Kudzu went to a concert with Asnuxd -- oh, we mean Olof Strait-Lacen. They thought he was the Spooky Guy, but the Spooky Guy claimed it was his cousin that they went with. Olof (Asnuxd) sure resembled the Spooky Guy enough to fool the girls. Here is a picture of Olof next to a picture of the Spooky Guy from Cheesemeister's blog (links to her blog is in the sidebar).The characters were created with DAZ Studio which is free from www.daz3d.com, but you have to buy the bodies and clothes. We used the above photo from Cheesemeister's blog to create the face of the character which can be used in making pictures or movies.
4 comments:
Well, I knew it wasn't Spooky by the asking for a hug part! He could have cut and dyed his hair in that totally metrosexual way, but that curmudgeon would never ask for a hug from anybody except The Cheesemeister or his Aunt Greta. In fact on St. Paddy's, I was pretty wasted and I was hugging everybody and he threatened to open a new door in the back wall of Ugly Grace's using me for a battering ram if I touched him! Sheesh--what a total grouch!
The word verification is Inraq.
Lamy! I am jelus that yu wur flurtin with ar merchandizur at ar konsurt insted of flashin yur boobs at me! I am goin to hav to opin a kan of woop ass and get owt my axe and go burzerkin!
When we were in high school Spooky and I took a dance class and none of the girls would dance with him because he kept stepping on their feet with his big feet. You can see how much more graceful I am than he! Oh, and how much better looking too. But of course I don't hold this against him or anything.
If you want to know why Cousin Olof was in his underwear, it's because he was modeling for a fashion show at my outlet store. I have a sale on men's underwear this week. Just 666 Quatloos for a pack of 6 y-fronts. Hurry guys, they won't last long at this price!
Post a Comment