Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
November
(29)
- Vinnie Meets the Mannequin
- Crackhead Heddy Gets A Job
- Anal Probe
- Hunky Still To The Rescue
- Like Road Kill
- The Debate
- Hunky Dory To The Rescue -- Again
- The Mannequin's Mission
- Let The Contest Begin
- Awaiting
- The Show or Contest Must Go On
- Hunky Dory To The Rescue
- Penthouse
- The Real Winners
- A Contest?
- Two Lammys?
- To The Rescue
- Where's The Professor?
- EXIT
- A Disbeliever
- Mystic Xenia Gives Advice
- Roaches Know All
- Lammy Has Changed
- Wonderful Night
- Boney Fingers
- The Cell
- Tell Him I Love Him
- Lammy 2.0 Meets Orlof
- Lammy 2.0 Learns To Walk
-
▼
November
(29)
4 comments:
Mine self und der oder doctors haff ein bet. I say zis ist lesbian incest. But Dr. Schitz says it ist not lesbian or incest vhen zis ist your very own clone uff yourself, it ist just like masturbation. Und Dr. Quincy says it ist lesbian but not incest. Dr. Doo Doo just says "take ein pill, man!"
I say who cares what it is? It's two hot chicks--they should go for it. But next time let me watch!
And I say next time call me so I can film it!
Lamy's brain is anorexic.
Post a Comment