Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(162)
-
▼
November
(29)
- Vinnie Meets the Mannequin
- Crackhead Heddy Gets A Job
- Anal Probe
- Hunky Still To The Rescue
- Like Road Kill
- The Debate
- Hunky Dory To The Rescue -- Again
- The Mannequin's Mission
- Let The Contest Begin
- Awaiting
- The Show or Contest Must Go On
- Hunky Dory To The Rescue
- Penthouse
- The Real Winners
- A Contest?
- Two Lammys?
- To The Rescue
- Where's The Professor?
- EXIT
- A Disbeliever
- Mystic Xenia Gives Advice
- Roaches Know All
- Lammy Has Changed
- Wonderful Night
- Boney Fingers
- The Cell
- Tell Him I Love Him
- Lammy 2.0 Meets Orlof
- Lammy 2.0 Learns To Walk
-
▼
November
(29)
1 comment:
Well, there is certainly more to that well than meets the eye. I think I hear Lammy calling from it. Even though she no longer has a sheep's head, she might still say "blete," don't you suppose? That's the word verification, and I think it's a secret message from her!
Post a Comment