
Patty Lamb, Lammy, told her sister, Lula, about being one of the final three contestants on the Lord Iffy show; but explained that their parents have to come on the show in the next upcoming episode. This seemed to perplex or disturb the girls for some reason. We'll just have to wait and see why on the next episode of Who Wants To Shag Lord Iffy.
4 comments:
A cliffhanger.
Oh dear! I hope that Lammy doesn't find out that she's related to Lord Iffy. Or to Axe Man either.
Can't wait to find out. I think Daddy should wear a vestuxe (the word verifier!) for the occasion.
I failed to type in the verifier right, and now it comes up "dhotor." Surely an encrypted reference to "daughter"?
I finally figured out what to do with this! I'm working on it today. The mystery will be solved by later tonight. It could be that they found out their parents are redneste, which is the word verifier.
Post a Comment