Hey Snewgflo! Maybe if I make you look like someone else, Lammy will go for you. Just sayin'. My prices for a full new look makeover start at just 666,666,666 Quatloos.
Don't listen to this maniac, Snewgflo! He's used to working on corpses! He used to be a medical examiner! But if you come to the Futuristic Domed City, you can have a makeover in my Laser Surgery Machine. That ought to appeal to a futuristic guy like you. Please pay no attention to the complaints made by that Logan fellow, or his accusations that I am in fact a zombie myself. Sincerely, Dr. Future
5 comments:
Hey Snewgflo! Maybe if I make you look like someone else, Lammy will go for you. Just sayin'. My prices for a full new look makeover start at just 666,666,666 Quatloos.
Don't listen to this maniac, Snewgflo! He's used to working on corpses! He used to be a medical examiner!
But if you come to the Futuristic Domed City, you can have a makeover in my Laser Surgery Machine. That ought to appeal to a futuristic guy like you. Please pay no attention to the complaints made by that Logan fellow, or his accusations that I am in fact a zombie myself.
Sincerely,
Dr. Future
Now what is he going to do?
He should be asking what's wrong with the brain he planted his radio in.
Post a Comment