Patty Lamb
Just a note: The Devil card represents our most basic animal needs and wants. The Magician represents out ability to manifest our own reality.Just sayin'.Sunny Sunday #6 - Color Me Sunny
I have my suspicions that Mystic Missy is the illegitimate daughter of Stephen Tyler from Aerosmith, but every time I ask Mystic Xenia, she goes Politician on me and says she will neither confirm nor deny that rumor.
You can't get much more basic and animal than Lamy, Nessa.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Just a note: The Devil card represents our most basic animal needs and wants. The Magician represents out ability to manifest our own reality.
Just sayin'.
Sunny Sunday #6 - Color Me Sunny
I have my suspicions that Mystic Missy is the illegitimate daughter of Stephen Tyler from Aerosmith, but every time I ask Mystic Xenia, she goes Politician on me and says she will neither confirm nor deny that rumor.
You can't get much more basic and animal than Lamy, Nessa.
Post a Comment