A week ago, I thought I was in hell, but right things have much improved.
Oh, and I hear that Devil guy can put a little sizzle in life.
But if he isn't, well you know what some practitioners of eastern religions think-- you may just be reincarnated as a cockroach and have to work your way up the chain again.
3 comments:
I hope he hasn't brought you there to take my place as lavatory cleaner, Lammy.
Too bad you're not wearing a blue dress.
Sorry that I'm just relieved to see you even if you are in Hell.
Hey, that can change.
A week ago, I thought I was in hell, but right things have much improved.
Oh, and I hear that Devil guy can put a little sizzle in life.
But if he isn't, well you know what some practitioners of eastern religions think-- you may just be reincarnated as a cockroach and have to work your way up the chain again.
Post a Comment