Sunday, October 22, 2006

Good-Bye

9 comments:

G said...

Icy! Couldn't you at least find anothe grave?

Rest in peace Lammy.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever think, when the hearse goes by,
That you may be the next to die?
They wrap you up in a bloody sheet,
And drop you in about six feet deep.
They wrap you up and drop you in,
While all your relatives sit and grin.
The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
The worms play pinochle on your snout . . .

Anonymous said...

Lammy! I wuz gunna ask yu to mary me, but livin peepul and undeds isnt aloud to mary in the Nethur Wurld!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I really will miss you, Lammy. :-(
Brittney: My mother used to terrorize me as a child by singing that song to me. And then she wondered why I had trouble sleeping!

Indeterminacy said...

This is awful! First Lula, now Lammy! What is this world coming to :-(

Anonymous said...

I read on Doug's site that you are gone, this is a little too much of bad news this week and I don't have anything nice to say. don't even try to explain! I'm not curious of your excuses.

Eli Blake said...

Hey, maybe someday you will meet a nice ghoul...

But look at it this way-- you can really wreak your revenge on Enditall now-- you can talk to the 'higher spirits' that she undoubtedly derives her powers from. And if nothing else, you can haunt the rest of us.

I haven't had a good haunting for awhile, and what with Halloween coming up. It might help distract me from more depressing matters-- like the FBI investigation now of my Congressman (oh, did I say that was depressing? If you think I'm depressed that Rick Renzi is finally getting caught for some of his shenanigans, then you don't know me very well. Sorry, Lammy-- your death is depressing and all, but with the news out today about Rick Renzi, I'm about as depressed right now as a sniff tester in a laughing gas factory.

Pneumonica said...

Another one exedyne. By rate and fullness, their hearts will make good soup.

Anonymous said...

Patient's Log - Patient Two (supplemental)

(expurgiated for the sake of Foundation privacy)

Patient Two has died. Cause of death is immolation. At first glance, it appears that this has nothing to do with the unusual cranial characteristics of Patient, but in fact there is a direct causal chain to be found.

Determination - Few PERDs have death as a direct symptom. Patient should be interviewed for further information to refine Patient's PERD.

* PERD: Patient Evaluation Result Determinative

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States