Sunday, October 08, 2006

Falling and Thinking


As I was falling down the hole I had the strangest thought and saw a peculiar vision in my mind. It was Wolfie and me together! What a picture that would make. I mean, is there such a thing as a visual or graphic oxymoron? A sheep and wolf together would be one if there could be such a thing.

I guess I thought of that because we put up oxymoron as the technique this week on Retorical Icy. But we're not experts and not very smart about that stuff, so we wonder if there could be a graphic oxymoron. And do written oxymorons have to be just two antonyms next to each other? Couldn't "a wolf in sheep's clothing" be an oxymoron? It conjures up a visual oxymoron, sort of. And could Senator Foley be an oxymoron personified? Or just a plain ole hypocrite?

Can anyone tell me? I'm just a little lost sheep, you know.

It's odd how falling down a hole makes you think of all kinds of silly stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since Wolfie is gay and you are female, and a sheep, he could only want you there for one reason.
Run, Lammy!

Pneumonica said...

end times

Tom & Icy said...

I can't run, I'm falling, and not in love this time.

End times. Begin times. So little time to hit the big time.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States