So I went to the Happy Wiener to apply for a job there as one of their dancers, but it was a male dancer place, so I had to dress like a guy. I had on a sloppy sweat shirt and denim jeans. They couldn't tell I was a girl and I got the job! I was so thrilled!Then they sent me out to dance with the Iranian Nukie. But he said I had to take my clothes off while on stage. I've never done that before! I was as nervous as Nervous Norvis! And what is worse, as I took my sweat shirt off, they began to boo me. What's with those guys? I started pulling my pants down and they screamed, "Put them back on! Put them back on!"
That was humiliating. It hurt my feelings. I don't look that bad without my clothes! Not so bad that they should boo me off stage like that. I ran from the place and was crying. And I had to pee. But I just ran off into the darkness sobbing and boo-hooing while they were still booing.
1 comment:
You muttonhead! The reason they were booing is because the clientele of the Happy Wiener are all gay men and straight women! They don't want to see boobs! You should try The Rapturous Woo-Woo. Either that or go to Dr. Schitz for gender reassignment.
Post a Comment