When I ran from the Happy Wiener, I saw Peter Piper, who had refused to take part in the heshe night performances. He seemed sad and depressed, like me, so I stopped and talked to him. Well, we ended up at his apartment and he played his pipe thing and gave me a great massage. As a matter of fact, it was better than Buzzin or Buffoff. Peter Piper was rather rough, but I liked it.As I lie across his lap, I began to contemplate what Deep Thought had said about paying for stuff. I guess I have been rather frivolous and care free lately. It was time I began to take on fiscal responsibility and go out and get a job. But come to think of it, I don't even know how to begin to look for work.
Peter Piper said he would help me, then he kissed me. Oh, that was so glorious and thrilling! His hot breath entered my mouth and I could feel it flow down and throughout my body, coming out of my woo-woo in the form of music just like when he played his pipe thing. It tingled. Then he put his skin flute with my woo-woo and we really made music!
3 comments:
Lammy, as much as you get around you really should consider subscribing to my Condom of the Month club. Each month I send you a gross of my choice of condom. Believe me, there is a wonderful variety, from ultra thin to glow in the dark to "ribbed for her pleasure." It's a real bargain at only 666 quatloos per month!
Let us clarify something. Buzzoff is a friendly bee-looking biped who plays the bass. I, Buzzin, am an Insect From Shaggai, which looks something like one of your Earth flies, only far better. And I not only do really cool sounds but I give the greatest massage in the universe. Buzzoff does not give massages.
You will now give me your money...
(Hypnotic buzzing)
Where's my fly swatter! Oh, Hal, I want to get pregnant, can't you tell? But not by you!
Post a Comment