Thursday, October 12, 2006

Met Another Guy

After having my hair fixed, it made me, well, horny. And not like a goat or anything. I was just wanting a man. Then I met a guy who asked me out. Since I didn't have anything else to do, I took him up on it and we had a nice time, then went to his apartment.

These guys! It seems like there is always something a little strange about every guy I go out with. This was a little short fellow and it looked like he was running around in his pajamas all the time. But then I thought he might be like that guy who made Playboy Magazine who also runs around in his PJ's.

But what shook me up was when he said his name was Kim. That sounded like a girl's name to me. It had me worried about him for a while. But later in the night he made the earth shake.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bet he wants to make the Earth shake--with his nuclear weapons!

Tom & Icy said...

He's got quite a missle for such a little guy.

Hobbes said...

I think he's very close to Iranian Nukie.

Yawn said...

You know what they say about those little guys with big hands. And big feet.

Pneumonica said...

upwithjellojack

verifyword: winzpp

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States