Heshe night at the Happy Wiener was fun, but ended in tragedy for me. I saw Shyster Pettifogger having a drink with Wolfie of the Death Cheese Band. I felt so jealous for some reason. I asked him about it and he said he was busy with business. Later I saw them kiss! Now what kind of business is that? I was devastated emotionally! I really loved Shyster a lot. And now he has forgotten about me and is interested in Wolfie! What a love life I have! I don't have a love life! I had to go pee, then ran out into the darkness. I just felt like running away from it all! I just felt like running!
Monday, October 02, 2006
Soured Love Again!
Heshe night at the Happy Wiener was fun, but ended in tragedy for me. I saw Shyster Pettifogger having a drink with Wolfie of the Death Cheese Band. I felt so jealous for some reason. I asked him about it and he said he was busy with business. Later I saw them kiss! Now what kind of business is that? I was devastated emotionally! I really loved Shyster a lot. And now he has forgotten about me and is interested in Wolfie! What a love life I have! I don't have a love life! I had to go pee, then ran out into the darkness. I just felt like running away from it all! I just felt like running!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
October
(25)
- Good-Bye
- Saying Good-bye
- Seeing My Own Funeral
- Death Do Us Part
- In The Hospital
- Fire Down Below!
- Better To Light One Candle And Curse Enditall!
- The Wicked Fairy
- Fine Dinner In The Sewer
- Riot At Ugly Grace's
- Going Down!
- Met Another Guy
- The Beauty Shop
- Job At The Happy Wiener
- Crappy Times News
- Wake Up Call
- A Bug Guy Bugged Me
- Falling and Thinking
- I Hate Making Decisions
- Quagmire
- Another Job Interview
- Job Hunting
- Making Music
- Soured Love Again!
- The Show Continued...
-
▼
October
(25)
7 comments:
If I wur yu, I'd be pissed to, Lammy! Wolfie all ways steels yur boy frends! But he wudnt steel me, I garantee it, cuz I dont swing his way. So why dont yu stop fightin it and Come to Smelte!
Because you smell like raw fish. Ewww.
Are you paying for all those drinks through all of the last bunch of partying? It may not be emotionally devastated you have to think about, it may be economically devastated, especially if you are putting them on a charge card.
Unless he is paying for them, in which case his judgement may not be good. I mean, look at it this way-- maybe he isn't too bright if he'd kiss a wolf. I mean, maybe she really will like him, and then she will eat his face, and he'd need that team of French doctors that do the face transplants to get a new one, and they'd give him Anna Nicole Smith's face (since she will sell anything if the price is right)...
Whereas, only one of those characters from 'veggie tales' would have to be afraid of being eaten by you. Either that, or a pasture full of Kentucky bluegrass. And that would be folly for you to even think about, or you might suddenly find yourself running in the Kentucky Derby, with some little shrimpy guy on your back beating you with a whip and a horde of racehorses right behind you that you will be stomped by if you don't stay ahead of them...
There are worse things than jilted love.
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize we had to think about money and work and stuff like that in the world of fantasy! What a rude awakening. Finance and fantasy never did mix well. And I did hear that we shouldn't take a shortcut across a race track during the race. I also heard that grass doesn't grow on a racetrack.
Would it be permissible for the Ataraxia Foundation to idealize the placement of your Ataraxia Foundation graphic by utilizing it in the place that every other location would render it of secondary importance?
This message is from the Ataraxia of Public Relations. If you are dissatisfied with the relationship you have had with Ataraxia in public, feel free to publically post your complaint in whatever forum you see fit, as your unitary nature obviates any need for reconciliation.
This is not intellectual nor our property thus we can't copyright anything we borrow or steal and then adulterate, that's parody. Such is a bastard step-child and red-headed none the less. So take what you like and give it a decent home.
It's just shear bad luck, Lammy.
Post a Comment