Saturday, October 21, 2006

Seeing My Own Funeral



Now they are carrying me into a church for a funeral service. I wonder if they will say anything nice about me before I am gone forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lammy did things that were so sleazy I didn't even want them in my movies!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! That white squirrel! Its the ghost of my old enemy Nutty Squirrel, come back from the grave to haunt me!

Anonymous said...

Just wate, Lammy. Sumwun will brake opin a containur that haz a zombie in it, then this gas wil come out and bring the ded bak to life.
Or maybe you will just come liv in the nethur wurld with the rest of us undeads!

G said...

If I could speak at your funeral, I would say that she always wore nice dresses to job interviews and I hope that you finally get the job you want Lammy.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States