When I get upset, I like to go to the hair salon. That relaxes me a lot. And they had a new hairdresser at the Netherworld Beauty Shop. He used to be a Senator or something like that.That Salon is something else! You get more gossip there than from the Crappy Times, Asinine News and Hobbesyville Times all rolled into one! And they got several interesting beauticians there. I think that is where the Cheesemeister goes. She will have to tell us about it! I hope so.
5 comments:
Everyone at the Crappy Times goes to this place. Where do you think we get all our leads!
Just be sure you leave your cell phone at home, so you don't get 'paged' while you are there.
Oh, Deep Thought Eli! Being a page might be an interesting way to meet some really weird guys! Maybe even a president, the weirdest of them all!
Was it a 'page boy' haircut?
That's the HobbesyWOOD Times, Lammy dear, and next time come to my salon. I've taken over from Mall Diva.
Post a Comment