Thursday, May 03, 2007

Got That Paranoid Feeling

There was a bright flash after we dropped the crystal ball, and I suddenly found myself out in the country again. But for some reason I just didn't feel safe there, especially after I saw that sign. I felt like there were people who were out to get me, so I began to run. I like to run when I get scared or nervous. I also had to pee again, but didn't want to pull down my pants around there. It just didn't seem a safe thing to do in that place. So I just ran.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you don't have to worry about Arsewipe, he's more into inflatable sheep than chicks with sheep's heads or even robot chicks with sheep's heads. But I'm not sure about Dewey Banjer. I know he likes pig squealing, but I don't think he's too picky.

Amanda said...

I shouldn't be laughing but I don't remember why.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States