The Axe Man from the Death Cheese Band in the Netherworld came bursting in and swung his ax at the Dhole, which had bobbed its head out of its hole when it smelled some Spam. It immediately dropped my woo-woo and fled. Axe Man grabbed my box, and there for a while, I thought he was going to keep it, but he finally gave it back to me. Good thing, too. Because I really had to pee. Axe Man was a real hero, but I am still scared of him the way he swings that ax. But I must say, he is a real swinger!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
My Hero Again!
The Axe Man from the Death Cheese Band in the Netherworld came bursting in and swung his ax at the Dhole, which had bobbed its head out of its hole when it smelled some Spam. It immediately dropped my woo-woo and fled. Axe Man grabbed my box, and there for a while, I thought he was going to keep it, but he finally gave it back to me. Good thing, too. Because I really had to pee. Axe Man was a real hero, but I am still scared of him the way he swings that ax. But I must say, he is a real swinger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(236)
-
▼
May
(18)
- Resting For Awhile
- Fired Again -- Sort of...
- Back Home
- Bear Romance
- What's It All Mean?
- ...And I Ran More
- And I Ran...
- Alone Again
- Axe Man Left Me Again
- My Hero Again!
- My Woo-Woo Snatched!
- What Does The Dhole Want?
- That Darn Dhole Again!
- Graveyard Love
- A Kind Stranger
- Got That Paranoid Feeling
- The Crystal Ball
- The Door
-
▼
May
(18)
4 comments:
Whaddayaknow. Good guys do finish last.
Axe Man, Cheesemeister, The Spooky Guy and I played Scrabble once, a Quatloo per point. Axe Man finished dead last. Does this mean that Axe Man is a good guy??
Thanks to King Smut, I now know what Felching is. That's something I could have gone without ever knowing!
Well this is sure a fine how do you do! Now Axe is trapped in the Timeless Place with Lammy, Soggy is wandering around Norway in 1984 with young Necrobutcher, and Quorthon is in some Viking camp. How will Netherpalooza ever go on? Plus it's Arsewipe Night already. Eeeewwwweee!
Post a Comment