I went to Dr. Schitz for my anual physical check up. This is my x-ray. The good doctor just looked at it and laughed. He wouldn't tell me anything at all. He just said he'd let me know when the results came back from the lab. He worries me. That is usually what they say when there is something very wrong and they don't want to tell us.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Physical Check Up
I went to Dr. Schitz for my anual physical check up. This is my x-ray. The good doctor just looked at it and laughed. He wouldn't tell me anything at all. He just said he'd let me know when the results came back from the lab. He worries me. That is usually what they say when there is something very wrong and they don't want to tell us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like you better with your skin on. Your geometric skeleton is not very sexy.
I bet you got swapped with Fembot Lammy. That's why you've been looking so odd the past few months.
Post a Comment