Sunday, September 02, 2007

Praying For Nurse Violent

I went to church where Rev. Jimmy Reptile was holding a special prayer session for Nurse Violent in hopes of preparing her for her upcoming wedding to Dr. Schitz this fall. I thought I was in bad shape until I learned of all the demons in that poor woman. We prayed all night to cast out as many demons as we could. As for my own problem, well, I am full of spirits from that cheap wine, but all I have to do is go pee to cast them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow Swede, I must warn Dr. Schitz about Nurse Violent. This woman is very high maintenance. And she is possessed by very high maintenance demons. Besides, I think she is Danish or something. I would suggest to Dr. Schitz that he stick to his own kind. Then again, I'm not sure what his kind is, exactly.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States