Saturday, April 22, 2006

At The Warehouse

Ariel's brother joins Nancy Grace of CNN and Court TV to investigate the disappearance of my sister, Lula. They theorize that she may have been abducted by Pendant Ken and taken to Dr. Doo-Doo's warehouse where his wife, Doo-Doo Girl of the Pansi Files, may have been involved in an accident knocking boxes onto Lula. They observed that the Lazy Iguana was there. Also the girl from Zolman's Amen Corner was on top of some boxes passed out. And Sar's shoe was on the floor, is that a clue? Can anyone figure what might have happened to Lula? I miss my sister so much. I'd offer a million dollar reward, but I have only fifty-seven cents.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never trusted those unpleasant IKEA figures, ever...

Indeterminacy said...

I'm glad I've been exonerated in all this. I'll donate 3 cents to the reward to make it an even 60. 3 Euro cents. They're worth almost .035 dollars.

Tom & Icy said...

Yes, Ariel, it is so hard to trust any doll when it becomes life size. Those featureless dolls are rather weird. I heard that they used them in Kama Sutra classes to demonstrate sexual positions.

Don't breath too easy, Indie. Lula may still show up in Hanburg! She loves your writing and I love your stories, too. Thanks for your three cents worth!

Anonymous said...

Who did you say all those people are again????? Some of them look kinda familier!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I think Doo-Doo Girl is just giving her a hit from her pipe behind those boxes.
That lizard thing gave me a bad trip, man.

Sar said...

Moi a clue? I'm merely a shoe. Hey that rhymes!

GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

Hmmm...that girl gets around.

Sort of like Lula did, I suppose.

A hint, perhaps?


)+(

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States