Monday, April 10, 2006

Pics of My Sister


I found these pictures of my sister, Lula, that were taken shortly before she died, or disappeared. Could she have been taken away by that Alien Guy? I also heard that she was pregnant by him.
I just wish I knew what really happened to her. Does anyone out there know? Is she dead? Or was she abducted by a space alien? I also heard that she went to New York and was planning to go to Europe to find a guy they call Indie who might be in Germany. He wrote a story about her and posted her picture on his blog: CLICK HERE. She had a crush on him.
It is just so upsetting not knowing what has happened to someone so close to me. I miss her so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so it's true, Elvis is alive. (let me tell you, I've never believed he'd died.)

Hobbes said...

I herd she lost her hed, and thats true if she went after that pervert Indecency guy!!!!!!!!!

Indeterminacy said...

Pansi: don't you mean prevert or provert or something? You're not supposed to be able to spell words that long.

I hope Lula is still alive somewhere. Her red hair always drove me wild. If she comes here I'll show her around Hamburg.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States