We had our investigator in Europe to check out the possiblility that Lula might be there, but he found that Indie was with Betty Boop in a hotel room, NOT LULA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
April
(19)
- We Found Zolman's Photos!
- Secret Informant
- Girl In A Crop Circle
- False Clue
- Is Lula Really Dead?
- Happy Birthday Ariel
- Clone of Sar
- Examining Clues
- At The Warehouse
- My Sister's Last Poem
- A New Clue!
- Poirot's Ethics Adulterated
- That Indeterminacy Guy
- A Movie We Made Awhile Back
- Gabriel C. Zolman's Photo
- Meditating
- Did My Sister Have A Baby?
- Pics of My Sister
- Cool Pics
-
▼
April
(19)
8 comments:
There's this place on the Reeperbahn that offers erotic trysts with cartoon characters at 5 euro an hour. It's much cheaper than renting live ladies. But how did you get that picture? They told me there'd be no cameras.
After seeing this picture I have a strange sense of deja vu.
Deja vu? Oh, Sar! Does that mean you did that with Indie? I'm shocked!
You should consult with the agents of the Yawning Anus. They might have info...
)+(
I don't know if I could afford Sar.
Lammy! Why I'd never! At least not for 5 euro an hour.
is there a reduced price if you take two cartoon characters at once?
You can run but you cant hide Mr. Indecency!!!!!!
Post a Comment