Is my sister with Gabriel C. Zolman? We looked at his blog, one that Lula went to regularly if not religiously. It's called The Amen Corner, and it had this picture on it. But it didn't look like this. It was quite different indeed. What we did was to use a Digital Imagery Restoration Program which accesses from the IPTC the original image file before it gets retouched. Whenever a digital camera takes a picture, it stores the original picture in a special file that remains in a seperate obscure concealed file even after the photo is retouched and altered. When we pulled up the secret file of the original snap shot from his car, we were amazed! It appears as if Lula was sitting in the back seat behind Zolman, the way he REALLY looks! Is that her????? Now I am really getting confused! Is Lula in the cemetery that Ariel photographed (which she and her brother adamantly deny)? Or did she get taken away by that Alien Guy? Or is she on her way to Germany to see that Indie guy? Or is she with Gabriel C. Zolman? And which one is the daddy of her baby that is being hidden at the Blochalela Foundation Institute place? I just know that I sure miss my sister!ZOLMAN'S ORIGINAL PHOTO
THE AMEN CORNER
ARIEL'S PHOTOS
INDIE'S BLOG
THE PANSI FILES
SAR -- Her shoe was in the photo, is that a clue?
3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Wow, this place is nuts! I scrolled on down a bit to get a feel for your blog, and you sure have fun here.
Is that a boob I see in the side mirror? Nudity alert!
This was brilliant. I can't believe I missed this one...
)+(
amie Dawn is one of our favorite regular reads. And yes, my sister did have boobs.
Gabriel, we are just tickled that you are back!
Post a Comment