Getting saved at the Brittney of Pansi Files church was really exciting and the communion by Dr. Doo Doo was like a high. Or maybe it was. But the problem with those religious experiences is that they wear off so quickly. So I headed down to the local 7-11 convenient store where my sister, Lula, used to work to fetch up a bottle of MD 20/20 to hold me over for a while. I use my sister's ID because we do look very much alike with the red hair and all. But I got a shock when I entered the store.The guy working behind the counter was none other than that sandwich head guy that I had a date with. He knows that the ID is not really mine. So I strolled around and chatted with him for quite a while. I could tell he was still interested by that smirk on his rye bread face. Or was it banana bread? I do remember that delicious kiss he gave me on the last date!
He was pretty easy to work, and by the time I left, he had not only let me get the wine, but he paid for it. He said he might see me later on in the evening when he got off. I think he said his name was Henry, or something like that.
4 comments:
It's a good thing that Wolfie is so happily in love with Dog Face that he's sticking to his promise not to eat The Sandwich Man's head, because he starts drooling every time he sees him, and his stomach starts growling!
I really need advice on how to get Wolfie to stop being in such denial about what his grand niece really does for a living. Trust me, artist's models don't make enough money to afford the fancy penthouse that she lives in!
One more thing I just thought of--since his name is Hashish Henry, when he gets the munchies after he smokes two joints in the morning, smokes two joints at night and smokes two joints in the afternoon 'cause it makes him feel all right, is he ever in danger of trying to eat his own head???
Send Wolfie to Brown Bear Brownie at the Blochalela Foundation! He has been helping Emrald with a similar problem. Emrald is the Queen of DeNial!!!
Post a Comment