The singer Axe Man of the Death Cheese was really a hunk. But I just found it a tab it difficult to tolerate his bedroom antics. His bedside manners left nothing to be desired, or left a lot to be desired. However you say that? Anyway. I'm outtie! So long Axe Man! It was nice, but time to move on. I don't know where to since Harry won't let me play with his big wand anymore. He got niffed at me. But if I get really desperate, I guess I could make up with Brittney of the Pansi Files. I understand that she goes both ways. That might be an interesting affair. We'll see.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Good-bye Axe Man
The singer Axe Man of the Death Cheese was really a hunk. But I just found it a tab it difficult to tolerate his bedroom antics. His bedside manners left nothing to be desired, or left a lot to be desired. However you say that? Anyway. I'm outtie! So long Axe Man! It was nice, but time to move on. I don't know where to since Harry won't let me play with his big wand anymore. He got niffed at me. But if I get really desperate, I guess I could make up with Brittney of the Pansi Files. I understand that she goes both ways. That might be an interesting affair. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(195)
-
▼
June
(28)
- Enditall Casts a Spell On Me
- Dog Face Girl Taken To Blochalela Foundation -- Again
- Smelte The Stalker
- Dog Face Girl in Backyard
- Smelte Came By My House
- Cheesemeister's New House
- Enditall and Friends
- Alien Guy and Wolfie Together
- Must Have Been A Dream
- Playing With The Clouds
- I Fell In Love
- Having A Friend To Talk With
- Billy the Kid
- I Was Replaced and They Didn't Even Tell Me!
- Jimi and Axe Man
- Waiting For My Ya Ya
- The Clerk At The 7-11
- I Got Saved Again!
- Shooting Begins for our Movie
- Screen Test
- I've Been Saved -- Again
- You'll Never Believe It!
- Great Date
- The Drama Continues
- Checked Out Arkansas
- An Explanation
- Good-bye Axe Man
- Just Chilling and Reading Doug's Book
-
▼
June
(28)
3 comments:
I never knew that Axe Man looked that good undressed! Not that I'd be interested, his bedroom antics are beyond horrifying.
I could have sworn that I saw you with Harry at the gig at Ugly Grace's on June 1. Were you maybe with Angelon and I made a mistake? Or is somebody pretending to be you?? I'm so confused and sleep deprived! Soggy's spawn are starting to crawl out of their brine tank and terrorize the dogs, so between Wolfie and Dog Face, the band practicing and the dachshunds barking, there is no end to the awful noise! There are 66 of the little monsters and the Spooky Guy can't keep tabs on all of them now that they are becoming more active. He could really use an assistant au pair. After all he needs to devote at least part of his time to selling Death Cheese swag. Would you perhaps like a spawn-sitting job?
That must have been Hermione, or whatever her silly name is, that was with Harry. They say I look like her from a distance. As for sitting with those spawns, I can't stand creepy crawlers all over me! And I bet it will bother Dog Face girl, too! Check her Audio Blog. I bet she will end up breaking up with Wolfie just as I broke up with Axe Man! How do you stand to live with that bunch?
I have headphones to listen to decent music. Or I go to the laundry room and watch the Spooky Guy hang upside down like a bat while he reads passages from the Necronomicon to me.
I did wake up with a Spawn curled up at my feet this morning. It's rather like using a dead fish as a foot warmer. At first I thought that one of the Lutefiskies had passed out there. I don't know which is worse!
According to Soggy, in six months the Spawn will be ready to go live in Azathoth's realm and learn to play the pipes in his unholy orchestra. Personally I can't wait!
Post a Comment