Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Got Saved Again!

After that woman, Minnie Strator, ordered a stop to the filming of the flick I was working on, I realized just how filthy it was. That Holle is really a bad influence on everyone and causes a lot of embarrassment and trouble. She the grandniece of Wolfie of the Death Cheese. My cousin, Dog Face Girl, is going to marry Wolfie, but she had better think seriously about what kind of screwed up family she is getting into.

I got upset and began to cry and everyone thought it was because they halted the production of the stupid flick, but it wasn't that. It was because I felt so dirty after Holle kept hugging all over me and flashing like that for everyone to see her body. Besides, Holle got the Wannabes of the Death Cheese all excited and they couldn't even play bad music for the background as I walked down the dark street in the scene of the movie.

I ran over to the new church and made a confession to Brittney of the Pansi Files and begged Her to forgive me. She blessed me. Then Dr. Doo Doo came in and gave me Holy Communion by putting something on my tongue. It sure did calm me down and made me really feel the spirit! Holy holy holy! I really shouted and rolled and got saved again!

For more details, check out Asinine News.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I und meine niece, Holle's mutter Diehatja Titten Wiemelonen, do not know vhere this girl vent wrong! Diehatja ist eine nice girl devoted to der sheep herdings und making sheep milk cheese on der farm near to Dreckskerl. Und now Holle ist planning on making der sleazy pop tart band to go on der Vogon Idol! If anybody vants me I vill be in meine room drinking der Buckfast Tonic Vine!

Anonymous said...

That was the "mal occ," or "evil eye." Mr. Banana taught me how to do it.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Maybe Holle and Lula would be better together.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States