Friday, January 19, 2007

The Fog of Confusion

Dr. Schitz gave me so many shots that I was really confused and dazed. Then he disappeared with my baby! I was really upset and all. I managed to get up and began looking for my newborn child. I ran and ran and ran in the fog of confusion that was not only outside, but also befuddling my mind.

Where's my baby? Where's my sister, Lula? Where am I? Am I alive or still dead? Who is the daddy of my baby? Where am I running to? What's going on? Where is my baby? Oh, I said that.

These are unsettling times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come to my tower and I will look into my crystal ball for you Lammy. Just follow the sound of the cackling--I mean, wizardly chuckling.

Anonymous said...

Just keep your crystal balls to yourself.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States