Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dr. Schitz Delivered My Baby

I didn't even know I was in labor when the good doctor came into my room and began jabbing me with needles. I don't remember much after that except looking up and seeing him holding my newborn.

I was really droggy. I couldn't get a clear view of the baby to see who it looked like. I couldn't tell if it belonged to Axe Man or Hashish Henry or Peter Piper or the Iranian Nukie or, hell, who knows which of the many guys I have been with.

I couldn't even tell if it had a lamb's head like me or if it was normal. I just kept passing out and waking up and passing out again.

Dr. Schitz left with the baby and I haven't seen them since. I don't know what he is doing with him, or her -- I couldn't even determine the gender of my own child!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to snoop around and see if I can't find where that unethical mad scientist has taken your precious bundle of joy, Lammy. Oh, I'm sure he'd never do any direct harm to the little one, but who knows what sort of DNA splicing he might be attempting. The poor thing could end up looking like Dr. Octopus from Spider Man or something!
You never slept with Doc Ock, did you?

Anonymous said...

Most of the guys I date have hands like an octopus. And cold and wet.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States