I had forgotten about the misery of "that time of the month" when your stomach aches and you become upset easily and short tempered while depression and negative thoughts take over the mind. The curse of the pain and agony of living soon began to consume me.
That awful time of the month when the rent and bills come due!
So I had to get my butt off the bar stool and get back to job hunting again!
3 comments:
Are you loking for a job? I stil need a secritary becuas Miss Pansi went to the Nietherworld instaed of comeing to work for me.
I hear that the Netherworld Fire House is hiring after firing all their personnel for toasting marshmallows over a house fire. I ask youse, what did they expect from a bunch of demons?
See Chief Ozygc for an application. Tell him Vinnie sent ya.
Yes, Pansi did come to the Netherworld. Did you have to remind me? I guess the Devil figured I wasn't bad enough to roast over a spit but certainly not good enough to leave that place, so he brought Pansi here to torture me!
Post a Comment