Monday, January 15, 2007

A Time To Readjust

I don't know whether to call this a 'half-way' house or 'safe-house' where I am right now. It is a Half-way house in the sense that I am trying to make the adjustments and changes from being in hell to the new life I will be going to. But it is also a Safe-house in the sense that it is a place of repose and refuse from the Devil as I get away from him. It was hellacious being in hell. It was pure hell. Now I know why they call it hell. It's not very nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is, and I was glad to get out of there too, although I have to dwell among these mixed nuts here at the Netherworld Hotel.
Welcome back, Lammy!

Anonymous said...

Lammy, I hope you have learned your lesson and will now do the right thing, such as avoiding heathen death metal musicians and their ilk. No matter what anybody tells you, do NOT show up at the Netherworld Hotel tomorrow night. They are planning a heathen celebration in honor of that heathen Spooky Guy. I hope you will instead choose to attend a church service led by myself and starring our very own Ms. Pansi and Aubvey!

Anonymous said...

I have so much trouble making a decision. I don't know if I should go over to the Netherworld Hotel and see the Death Cheese Concert in honor of Spooky Guy, or go to Pansi and Rev. Jimmy Reptiles service or listen to Brittney's new show on the radio. Trying to make a choice just drives me crazy! But this Half-way house is really boring here.

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States