Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Piss Or Get Off The Pot

I got tired of resting, so I started looking for another job. Have to pay the rent, you know. Well, I found that Arsewipe the Crappy Ghoul has another quiz show and I went on it! We were supposed to hold our pee as long as we could until we got on the show, and then the contestants would piss, and Gary the Axolotl would judge who pissed the most and gave him the best 'golden shower'. I thought the other contestant was the Cheesemeister, but it was the girl from Fem Nikita or something like that. But I won! Gary liked my Golden Shower the best! I won enough quatloos to pay up my rent for a while.

1 comment:

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Lammy, are you sure you're not the Fembot Lammy? She's totally confused! First of all, that chick's about as big around as one of my thighs. Second, I can't pee if there's anyone anywhere near me--I have a shy slack bladder. Third, I would never, ever drop trou in Arsewipe's presence! But I'm glad you can pay your rent this month!

Followers

Blog Owner

My photo
Ohio, United States